Welcome to my Flagship content section. As the name implied. Here is where I compile links to the most important posts I wrote since this blog was established. As years went by, the contents of my blog grew larger and it could be hard for my new visitors to browse through everything. This page is set up to display many of my ‘signature posts’ and ensure that new readers have quick access to my best works.
In general, I will choose blog posts that sparked discussions for readers, posts that contained contents frequently used as reference and posts that I think are unique. Below are list of my flagship posts. If you have any suggestion, please leave it in the comment section.
Anime review posts
- Conversation between the positive and negative persona of Canne: K-ON!! anime review
- School Days: anime review – Good and potentially sickness-inducing
- Toradora!: anime review – It’s not just love…it’s life
- Tokyo Magnitude 8.0: anime review – an unusually uplifting disaster story
- Five things I learned from re-watching Princess Mononoke: a 10-year late anime review
- Life Lessens from a Seven-year-old Girl: Kurenai anime review and discussion
General anime editorials
- Anime nosebleed scientifically explained!
- Anime Parents Syndrome(APS): a brief medical exploration
- Diary of an anime lived: Ocean Waves and my high school rebellion (part 1, part 2)
- Does watching anime make you want to know more about Japan?
Anime fandom and anime blogging